HOW TO OPEN SBI NET BANKING (Retail Customer)
SBI (State Bank of India) is popular public sector bank in India. SBI has provided many facilities to customers, namely Internet Banking also known as online Banking.
If we wants to avail this facility without any extra charges and this very much useful to customers. If get this facility there is two ways to open Internet Banking.
1) Open Internet Banking through Pre-Printed Kit from mother branch.
2) Open Internet Banking without going Bank.
for this, If we have some documents, then we open Internet Banking without going branch.
1) Enter Account Number ( which is on first page of your pass book)
2) Enter CIF Number ( which is on first page of your pass book, above the A/c No)
3) Enter the your Branch code ( 5 digits, which is on first page, right side of your pass book)
4) Select your Country
5) Enter your Registered Mobile Number (Which is Linked with Account)
6) Select Facility Required (Normally most of select Full Transaction Rights)
Then a New window opened, Enter ATM Card Number, Expiry date, Card Holder Name, ATM PIN Number, Then enter Text shown the image.
Then go to SBI Internet Personal Banking page
Entre Your User Name and Password. Open your Net Banking Page.