TS Minorities Residential Colleges Inter Admissions 2024 |TMRES Inter first year Admissions 2024
Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMRES) ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE IN CENTRE OF EXCELLANCE COLLEGES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2024-25.
On-line applications are invited for admission into Intermediate 1st year in Center of Excellence (COE) Colleges functioning under the control of Telangana Minorites Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad (TMRES). TMREIS is providing intensive integrated coaching classes for IIT/JEE, NEET, NDA, CLAT, CUET, All Competitive Examinations conducted by UPSC, TSPSC, SSC, RRB, Banking Recruitment Board, etc., CA Foundation and other National wide prestigious Institutions through TMR Jr. Colleges of
Centre of Excellence (COEs). Target oriented coaching with additional Academic Support will be provided at COEs. TMR Junior Colleges (COEs) are offering various intensive integrated coaching classes along with MPC/BiPC/MEC/CEC/HEC groups in the following COE Jr. Colleges.
1. Must be appearing for SSC/10th class Board Examinations to be held in March/April 2024 on regular basis. At the
time of admission the candidate must have passed SSC/X class Board with minimum of 6.0 CGPA.
2. For Rural candidates the Annual Income of parent shall not exceed 1.5 Lakhs and for urban candidates shall not exceed Rs. 2.0 Lakhs.
3. The age of the candidate shall not exceed 18 years as on 31-08-2024.
4. The students should produce all relevant original certificates at the time of admission and then only the admission will be confirmed.
Note: For more Information download Prospectus from below link
TELANGANA MINORITIES RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY: HYDERABAD
TS Minorities Residential Colleges Center of Excellence (COE) Inter Admissions 2024
|Required Documents to Apply:- Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 50 kb size only.
At the time of submission of ONLINE application the candidate should upload the passport size photograph and his/her signature and furnish the following information in the prescribed format.
|Age : The age of the candidate shall not exceed 18 years as on 31-08-2024.
|Apply Process:- 1) Apply Online 2) Download Hall Ticket
|PROCEDURE of Selection: Selection process will be in two levels.
1. Preliminary round (Screening Test) 2. Technical round (Oral Interview)
|Apply Online LInk
|Download Application/ Hall Ticket LInk