PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE, SLOT BOOKING, CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION EXERCISE FOR WEB BASED COUNSELLING
The eligible and qualified candidates of TELANGANA EAMCET 2022 desirous of seeking admission into B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule given below. For details of procedure to be followed and other relevant
information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website
WHO CAN APPLY:
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2023 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
ATTENTION TO NOT QUALIFIED NOT APPEARED TSEAMCET -2023 MINORITY CANDIDATES:
Minority candidates (Muslim / Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET -2023 (M.P.C Stream) and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET-2023 (M.P.C Stream) in final phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee
Reimbursement Scheme. For procedure to apply to this category please visit the
|1st Phase Counselling|
|Online Slot Booking for Certificate Verification||26-06-2023 to 05-07-2023|
|Certificate Verifications (Except 01-07-2023)||28-06-2023 to 06-07-2023|
|Web Options||28-06-2023 to 08-06-2023|
|1st Phase Seat Allotment||12-07-2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website||12-07-2023 to 19-07-2023|
|TS EAMCET COUNSELLING DATES 2023|
|2nd Phase Counselling|
|Online Slot Booking||21-07-2023 to 22-07-2023|
|Web Options||21-07-2023 to 24-07-2023|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment||28-07-2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website||28-07-2023 to 31-07-2023|
|Final Phase Counselling|
|Online Slot Booking||02-08-2023|
|Web Options||02-08-2023 to 04-08-2023|
|Final Phase Seat Allotment||07-08-2023|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website||07-08-2023 to 09-08-2023|
|Reporting to Allotted College||07-08-2023 to 09-08-2023|
|Spot Admission Guide lines||08-08-2023|
2. Visit the website https://tseamcet.nic.in periodically for all updates. Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the College and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
1.Candidate shall be an Indian National.
2.Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
3. In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have complete 16 years of age as on 31-12-2023
4. In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2023.
5. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2023 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.)Department shall apply.
6. Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2023 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
1. Register by entering
2. Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2023 Hall Ticket.
3. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
4. Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
5. The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
6. Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).(fee As per last year, this year may be change ,may not)
SLOT BOOKING FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:
1. All categories (OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY) candidates, Book your Slot (Selection of Help Line Center, Date & Time) to attend certificate verification at your nearest or convenient Help Line Center (HLC) mentioned in Annexure-I within the scheduled dates and attend for the Certificate Verification accordingly. Without payment of Processing Fee and Slot Booking, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification. The candidate shall be permitted to attend for Certificate Verification only at the Help Line Center (HLC) booked as per the schedule.
2. Special category candidates i.e., (NCC) National Cadet Corps / (PHC) Physically Challenged / (CAP) Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Anglo-Indian need to book Slot duly selecting the Help Line Center of GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC,MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD to attend for certificate verification as mentioned in Annexure – I, other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification in person.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of certificate verification :
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
1. TSEAMCET -2023 Rank Card
2. Aadhar Card
3. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
4. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
5. VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
6. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
7. Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2023 by competent authority, If applicable.
8. Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
9. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
10. In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2023 Examination.
Certificates to be produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Minority / Anglo–Indian Candidates:
All original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
1. PHC (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) -Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel):
a) “(2) Children of Armed Forces (CAP)-2% (two percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including theChildren of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register”.
b) The Ex-Servicemen have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by respective Regional Sainik Welfare Officer as per Appendix-“A” Attached with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address / Home town declared by Ex-Servicemen while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of Ex-Servicemen,etc.
c) Serving Defence Personnel including CRPF and BSF Personnel should submit a Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by unit Commanding officer (not less than the rank of a Colonel/ equivalent in Navy and Air Force Commandant in CRPF/BSF) as per Appendix-“B” Attached along with original and attested copy of Service Register where the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service is mentioned along with the education certificates of the Serving Defence personnel.
d) The retired CRPF and BSF Personnel have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by their respective competent authority as per Appendix-A along with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address / Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of CRPF/ BSF personnel, etc.
3. NCC – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
4. Sports (SG) – Sports Achievements / Testimonials along with the Form- I, II, III & IV duly certified / attested by the Concerned State Sports Associations recognized by the SATS which are categorized according to level of the Championships as laid down in G.O.Ms.No. 02, Youth Advancement, Tourism &Culture (Sports) Department, dated: 22-09-2020, which are essential during Scrutiny.
5. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
6. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:-
1. The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
2. The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
1. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
2. Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
3. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
4. Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options. The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre /Help Line Center (HLC)
5. If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre, make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person
6. Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website. Do not share the password with others
7. After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received in registered Mobile Number.
8. Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
9. Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
10. Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
11. Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
12. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
2. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
3. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
4. The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
5. Candidates / Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
6. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
7. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
8. The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
9. After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below
10. After first phase, after payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before the cut off date notified for cancellation in first phase as mentioned in allotment order, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded
11. 100% after final phase in respect of University colleges.
12. 50% after final phase and before cut off date notified for cancellation as mentioned in allotment order and 100% there after in respect of Private Unaided colleges.
Final Phase schedule will be declared in due course of time.
1.The eligible candidates can attend for Certificate Verification and exercise options in Final Phase, if they have not attended earlier and can exercise options.
2. The candidates who have participated in First Phase Counselling can exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule mentioned above, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges only assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
WHO CAN EXERCISE OPTIONS IN FINAL PHASE?
1.Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured a seat, self reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. NCC and Sports category candidates whose certificates were submitted and got verified during First Phase of counselling have to exercise options in Final Phase to consider their candidature for NCC and Sports category seats.
6. And any other eligible candidates.
1. Options given in the First Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and self reported through website need not exercise options once again. However they have to report at the allotted college immediately after final phase allotment and register with Biometric for attendance at the college.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS AS MENTIONED ABOVE.
Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
FINAL PHASE ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
The Provisional Final Phase allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in as per Schedule to be announced
1. For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROCForm Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
2. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online(Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time. Self Reportthrough website, report at the allotted college and register with Biometric forattendance in the college to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
3. Candidates/ Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
4. In candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through online system, the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the finally allotted college to be mentioned on Final Phase Provisional Allotment Order and handover a set of Xerox copies of the certificates and original Transfer Certificate (T.C) otherwise your allotted seat stands cancelled. Register with Biometric for attendance at the college.
5. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
Ø Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
Ø If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned above.
Ø See the website https://tseamcet.nic.in/.in periodically for updated information.
The Spot Admission guidelines to B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses in Private Unaided Engineering and B Pharmacy Colleges will be placed in the website
https://tseamcet.nic.in after final phase allotments.